This week we finally have made an offer on a 38 acre piece of property. We’re currently waiting to hear back from the seller and are hoping to close somewhere around the beginning of March. Being that it’s currently the holidays and the weekend, I would imagine that we probably won’t hear anything until middle of next week, but we’ll keep everyone posted as to any news we can share!