Our full board rate is $500 per month. As a premium full service facility, we inspect each horse daily and notify the owner if any issues arise or if we feel a change is needed in the horses’s turnout or feeding schedule. Our goal is to provide a safe and happy environment for you and your horse to obtain your individual goals!
Provided under full board:
- Feeding twice daily with Cavalor feeds
- Locally grown grass hay while stalled or grass/round bales in pasture depending on time of year
- Natural fly control methods including fly predators. Fly spray applied before turnout in summer.
- Safe fencing turnout in small groups
- De-worming every two months with a rotational de-worming program
- Owner/vet provided medication and supplements administered. Supplements must be through SmartPaks.
- Owner provided blankets put on/taken off as needed in cool weather.
- Scheduling of vet and farrier services, as needed for your horse.
We currently do not provide pasture or partial board at this time.
Our facility provides a safe environment for your horse. We are constantly working on improvements, so check back often to see if we have what you require!
- 10 x 11 stalls (Matted stalls can be provided for a $200 non-refundable fee)
- Individual tack lockers in coded tack room
- 2 large grooming racks
- 2 Hot/Cold wash racks
- 250 x 150 lighted outdoor riding arena with all-weather footing
- Full stadium jumping course in arena
- Large field with cross country jumps
- On-staff trainers for lessons and training. On-site clinics with top trainers and access to schooling shows, as well as recognized shows, through-out the year.
We currently do not allow outside trainers to teach at our facility outside of clinics. If you would like to host a clinic at our facility, please contact us through the Contact page.