Our full board rate is $600 per month. As a premium full service facility, we inspect each horse daily and notify the owner if any issues arise or if we feel a change is needed in the horse’s turnout or feeding schedule. Our goal is to provide a safe and happy environment for you and your horse to obtain your individual goals!
Schedule a Barn Tour Today!
Provided under full board:
- Feeding twice daily with Cavalor feeds
- Locally grown grass hay while stalled or grass/round bales in pasture provided as needed
- Natural fly control methods including fly predators. Fly spray applied before turnout in summer.
- Safe fencing turnout in small groups
- Deworming every two months with a rotational deworming program, as recommended by our vet.
- Owner/vet provided medication and supplements administered.
- Owner provided blankets put on/taken off as needed in cool weather.
- Holding horses for scheduled vet, farrier, and bodyworker services, as needed for your horse.
We currently do not provide pasture or partial/self-care board.
Our facility provides a safe environment for your horse. We are constantly working on improvements, so check back often to see if we have what you require!
- 10′ x 11′ stalls (3 Larger 12’x16′ stalls based on availability)
- Individual tack lockers in coded tack room
- 2 large grooming racks
- 2 Hot/Cold wash racks
- 250 x 150 lit outdoor riding arena with footing
- Full stadium jumping course in additional jump field
- Gallop Field with schooling cross country jumps and other additional for hacking both on property and within a 1/2mile hack.
- On-staff trainers for lessons and training. On-site clinics with area trainers and access to schooling shows, as well as recognized shows, throughout the year.
We currently do not allow outside trainers to teach at our facility outside of clinics. If you would like to host a clinic at our facility, please contact us through the Contact page.